Dancesport Victoria is please to announce, thanks to funding from the Victorian Government, we are able to expanded the Regional Dancesport Development Program to include all age divisions of Dancesport. This exciting new development in supporting our regional competitors.
This program consists of financial assistance, in the form of a grant, to Victorian dancesport competitors registered with Dancesport Australia.
This grant may be allocated by DanceSport Victorian to individuals who live in regional Victorian areas to provide some financial assistance with regard to travel and coaching costs, particularly those incurred in travelling to and from the Melbourne Metropolitan areas with the purpose of competing in DSA registered events.
Applications for this program are now available.
Follow the below link for full rules. Below is a brief outline of eligibility:
Any individual that is a current financial registered competitor with Dancesport Australia may apply.
- One Application represents the couple, not each individual
- The official application form must be completed and submitted, along with supporting letters or emails, plus any supporting information that may be necessary.
- DanceSport Victoria has appointed a project team to manage this program that will assess and decide upon who is to receive grants. Their decisions will be final.
- DanceSport Victoria will reimburse the costs of those successful individuals, provided that those costs are incurred between 1 January 2013 and 31 December 2013, up to the value of the grant made.
- Funding Priority will go to Juvenile, Junior and Youth competitors first.