Important Update Information - Continuing Professional Development ("CPD")
National Council recently approved a number of changes to the CPD Program. These are -
- That the CPD Program be fully operational as from 1st January 2011.
- That there is a retrospective clause permitting the recording of CPD units as from 1st January 2010.
- That a CPD Management Officer be appointed, responsible to the Accreditation Commission. (Note: Chief Financial Officer Derek Gatley has accepted this role)
- That the Activities Form be published on the website and be available from State Branch Executive Officers.
- That the implementation process be –
- The Coach /Adjudicator accesses the Activities Form, completes it and forwards it to the State Branch Accreditation Officer (SBAO).
- The SBAO satisfies him/her self regarding the accuracy and authenticity of the unit/s claimed and then forwards the form to the CPD Management Officer for inclusion on the data base.
DSA encourages all accredited members to participate in the CPD program, and thus to receive the benefits of advancing their professional knowledge, performance and standing in our industry. The Activities Form can be accessed and downloaded via the link below..
Last Updated on Friday, 24 December 2010 15:03