|Fee Category||$||Fee Category||$|
|Coach – Asst D’Sport Instructor – Single Style||93||Adjudicator - Championship||283|
|Coach – Asst D’Sport Instructor – Three Styles||133||Adjudicator – National Championship||333|
|Coach – DanceSport Instructor||183||Scrutineer||99|
|Coach – DanceSport Coach||233||Recognition of Prior Learning||233|
|Coach – Elite DanceSport Coach||283||Reinstatement of Accreditation 1 year absence||33|
|Adjudicator – First Time / Workbook||99||Reinstatement of Accreditation 2-5 year absence||132|
|Adjudicator - Competition||233||Chairman of Adjudicators - Competition||33|
|Chairman of Adjudicators - Championship||44|
DSA's National Council has approved the foregoing fees applicable from 2nd February, 2017
The current and operative DSA Accreditation Program has been re-issued as Version H9.1-1.1, effective as from 1st January, 2017. It contains the following amendments -
1. Coaching - Assistant Instructo Level: The previous requirement for competing members of the amateur division to have achieved 'B' grade status in at least two styles, or 'A' grade in one style - has been removed (see page 12 of the Accreditation Program)
2. Coaching "Coach" Level: The previous requirement for an applicant for this level of coaching accreditation to have two years of verifiable coaching experience - has been reduced to one year of verifiable coaching experience.
3. Adjudicatng "Championship" level: The previous requirement for an applicant for this level of adjudicating accreditation to have held 'Competition' level accreditation for a period of two years - has been reduced to one year of 'Competition' level accreditation.
To renew your membership of DanceSport Australia this year you can either:
1) Renew your registration online by going to myDSA
2) Download a copy of the the form CLICK HERE and submit this to the National Registratar whose details are on the form
If you have any questions regarding registrering as an Accredited Member please don't hesitate to contact the National Registrar whose details can also be found on this website in the Contact Us section of the General section.
For ticket and other enquiries, please click on the event name above!